W&F offers a full range of legal services in commercial, corporate and real estate finance. The firm has extensive experience representing both lenders and borrowers of any industry type in numerous credit facilities and structures. W&F represents the entire spectrum of debt providers, from national money-center financial institutions in the United States and super-regional banks to finance companies and community lenders.
W&F attorneys draw on their experience in corporate banking, cash flow lending, leveraged finance, ABL, and commercial lending in advising both administrative agents in club and syndicated credits as well as lenders in traditional bilateral loans.
The firm has structured, documented and closed a multitude of secured and unsecured credit facilities, such as:
- Working capital (with and without a borrowing base), capital expenditure and equipment finance facilities, homebuilder revolving lines of credit, secured capital call facilities, floor plan and dealer loans, receivables and vendor finance, warehouse facilities, and factoring arrangements;
- Letter of credit facilities and subfacilities;
- Swing line subfacilities;
- Term loans;
- Bridge loans;
- Acquisition loans;
- Leveraged buyouts;
- Tax-exempt financing and governmental obligations; and
- Dividend recap and other corporate restructuring facilities.
W&F also advises on specific matters arising from debt transactions, including:
- Perfection of liens in any type of asset and priority analysis;
- Credit restructuring and workout transactions;
- Foreign currency and foreign borrower transactions, including transactions secured by non-domestic assets; and
- Assignments, participations and subparticipations of loans.